Updated: Feb 2, 2021
Brewing Japanese tea is not difficult at all! If you know it's simple tips, you'll brew tea beautifully.
The brewing process is these simple 6 steps.
1. Boil water until 100 degrees.
2. Pour hot water into each cups. This helps to lower the hot water temperature.
3. Measure tea leaves and put them in a pot.
4. Pour hot water into the teapot from each cup.
5. After one minute, pour tea into each cup. (Please adjust the brewing time depend on tea varieties.)
6. Using MAWASHITSUGI technique and pour little by little into each cup.
That's it! Enjoy your tea.